Monday, March 12, 2012

     I know I have been severely slacking on this blog but I promise it's been for a good reason.  Our household stuff finally arrived!! Yay now we have real furniture! I am sitting on a chair at a desk to type this unlike the last posts sitting on the floor and my computer on a desk made of cardboard boxes.  I will never take having a bed for granite again it was a very long 3 months without it.

      Anyways back to the whole point of this blog I have been getting a lot more training in lately since we started having morning classes in addition to the night ones we originally had.  Nothing like BJJ twice a day!
In other exciting news I ordered a new gi I got myself a Tatami Fightwear Nova Basic in blue. 
Since it doesn't have many patches on it I just got this sweet patch to go on it.  They are a new company and have some pretty awesome stuff so go and check them out 31fifty
  I'm pretty excited because this will be the first thing I sew with my "new" sewing machine.  Thats right I sew not only do I enjoy rolling on the mat with sweaty people I am also a domestic goddess.
Okay so my machine isn't that new she's 47 years old but she's a classic and this one is also 30 years newer than my other sewing machine.

  Back to BJJ there is a local tournament this weekend warriors quest its free so I'm kinda thinking of competing but since I haven't been training that long I'm unsure if I will compete but I am definitely going there to watch and support my friends that are competing. 

   Now it's time for me to get my gi on and head to morning class!

No comments:

Post a Comment